- Associate Degree in Business Arts and Science
- NSCAA Premier Diploma
- USSF “C” National License
- USSF Youth National License
- NSCAA Advance National Diploma
- CPR and First Aid Certified Richland College
- Concussion Certification - Texas Health
- Ursuline Academy of Dallas - 12 TAPPS State Championships (Asst. Head Coach) 2000, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11
- USYSA State Championships – 2014, 2015, 2016
- Southern Regional Premier league Championships – 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012
- Qualified teams for USYSA National League – 2016, 2014
- Lake Highlands girls classic league Club liaison 2010-2011
- US Youth National Teams – 3 players
- NCAA - In excess of 100 players have gone onto to play at Ivy League, Top 10 Schools as well as other perennial power houses
- ODP – North Texas State Staff coach 2002-2004
- WUSA WPSL – 2 players
- Dana Cup Champions - Copenhagen, Denmark – U-15 Girls 2008
- Austria Cup Champions – U-14 Girls 2009
- San Marino Cup finalist, San Marino, Italy - U-15 Girls 2010
Mr. Grado holds a Associate Degree in Business Arts and Science from Richland college, a NSCAA Premier Diploma along with a NSCAA Advance National Diploma. He is also CPR and first aid certified, Multi lingual - fluent (Oral & Written) in Spanish and English. He started his career in soccer at age 5, and has played his way through the ranks including Club, ODP, H.S., College and Professional soccer. After an ankle injury that ended his career, he discovered his passion for coaching, and has never looked back. His goal remains to utilize his extensive knowledge and experience in managing and influencing youth soccer, while developing talent at all levels to positively impact Solar Soccer Clubs programs and structure
WHAT PLAYERS SAY?
"Charles has inspired me to never give up. He never gave up on me which has taught me to not give up on myself. "
"He has inspired me to strive on the field and to be a better player"
Lainey Calabrese 03G
"He has shown us that when we work together we succeed. When we succeed we complete our goals."
Ashley Ubl 03G