the-5-most-significant-factors-in-determining-college-successA PROVEN APPROACH TO COLLEGE RECRUITING

While the majority of parents believe talented athletes are offer “full ride” sports scholarships at top Division I programs. The reality is less than 2% of all athletes are “actively” recruited by leading college coaches, leaving 98% to “self-recruit”.

With nearly 1 million high school student-athletes are being lured in spending hundreds of dollars with recruiting services, promising “full-ride” scholarships to a top Division I team and the results are negligible.

Solar Soccer Club is addressing college recruiting and will soon launch a Members Only College Center powered by The Sport Source®.  “With 5800 two and four year colleges and 2,991 possible college soccer program to choose from, its like finding a needle in a hay stack, said Adrian Solca, Director of Operations Solar Soccer Club.

 

“As one of the best youth soccer clubs in the Nation, helping our players make a college connection remains a priority.  That’s why we have teamed up with The Sport Source®.  They have simplified the process and removed the guess work, so our parents can make an educated decision on what’s best for their family, “added Adrian.

The Members Only College Center has something for everyone and includes age/grade specific workshops/topics to ensure a successful transition each step of the way.  With Free practice PSAT – SAT – ACT test, Free Mentor Support, Free Core Course and Athletic Eligibility Calculators, a Video library filled with personal advice from college coaches and so much more.

 

“Solar Soccer Club is one of the oldest and most respected youth soccer clubs in North Texas, who is committed to total player development on and off the field.  We are excited to work with Adrian and the staff, to provide their families college guidance and support, said Charlie Kadupski – Founder and CEO of The Sport Source®.

About Solar Soccer Club

From recreational to the elite competitive, Solar Soccer Club is empowering future generations through excellence .

About The Sport Source® www.TheSportSource.com

Founded 1989, The Sport Source® has revolutionized college recruiting making it easy for players to link, share and connect to the right college academically and athletically.