- Winstanley College, Wigan, England 4 ‘A’ Levels – 1998
- Leeds Metropolitan University, England Higher National Diploma – Leisure and Sports Management – 2001
United States Soccer Federation
- National ‘A’ License 2012
- National ‘B’ License 2011
English Football Association
- Level 2 Certificate in coaching Football 2001
- 2 State Cup Championships – 2012, 2015,
- 2 State Cup Finalist -
- USYSA Regional Finalist – 2011 -
- Premier League Champions 2012 -
- Regional Premier League - 2012 -
- 00 Boys Classic League Champions - 2011 -
- 97 Girls Classic League Champions - 2015 -
- US Club Soccer Regional Camp Staff Member and Player ID Scout – 2010 -
- NTSSA ODP Staff Coach 97 Boys and 93 Boys - 2008 - 2010
- Regional Camp Staff Coach, Alabama 2008
Mr. Wells grew up in a small town near Liverpool, England. Playing soccer all his life for local and county teams, including Everton FC as a youth player and Burscough FC, on to his College 1st team at Winstanley College and Leeds Metropolitan University. Here he studied Leisure and Sports Management and has awards for leadership within the community where he participated in the Level 2 Certificate in Coaching Football, while at University. Mr. Wells came to the US in 2002 with the intent to pursue his passion for soccer development for youth. Since being in the US, Mr. Wells has had the privilege of directing numerous programs and camps for competitive clubs youth programs across the metroplex. Adam resides in Frisco TX with wife Janine and two young sons, Mason and Keaton.
USSF Development Academy
WHAT PLAYERS SAY?
"Adam takes the time to make sure that the players truly understand what he is asking of them. He is patient with showing them new skills and will work individually with a player if needed. He keeps the sessions and games fun & jokes with the kids often. It is very important for these young players to love the game, as that love of the game will impact them the rest of their soccer career."